• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Papa is now a rolling stone ya know

sturt

JBH beat me to the DEN news. (I'm getting slow in my old Internet age).Anywho, interesting tidbit about the waiting period after waivers. Never heard that before.

Bobby Marks didn't know it either, was told by someone via Twitter, then promptly shot down his own suggestion that Papa could be a trade asset it claimed off waivers without giving any attribution to the person who corrected him. Marks is an assclown.

Seeing how dumb this Marks guy is makes it very depressing to think that NBA teams have those types working in their front office. Well, I guess I should say HAD since he was fired. He's clearly still angling for a job through Twitter and Hoophype, which is a little pathetic. But I guess that works for some?

Bobby Marks didn't know it either, was told by someone via Twitter, then promptly shot down his own suggestion that Papa could be a trade asset it claimed off waivers without giving any attribution to the person who corrected him. Marks is an assclown.

How about an assclown example?

Huh. That is an interesting take, Bobby. Mozgov won't entertain an extension you say??

Someone makes a correction to Bobby. The response:

OH HE ISN'T ELIGIBLE IS HE?!?! Well then, why the f*** did Bobby even mention that Mozgov wouldn't entertain the idea of an extension no more than 10 minutes before that "correction" from Bobby? But then, here's where Bobby goes full assclown:

You. Ass.

Bobby suggested "hey, Mozgov won't even consider an extension!" Someone tells him, well man that's not even possible. Bobby says "it's not possible" in response to the person correcting him. Then Bobby goes back over the top and sounds *exactly* like the CBAFAQ to claim "Mozgov isn't even eligible" when holy shit it was YOU, Bobby, who even made that stupid f***ing suggestion. Someone corrected Bobby, and then Bobby ignores them in his CBAFAQ response to the *impossible* scenario he even suggested.

Why do I say the CBAFAQ response? Well, because its section concerning extensions is phrased exactly the same:

60. Can existing contracts be extended?

Contracts for fewer than four seasons may not be extended. Longer contracts can be extended under certain circumstances:

Type of contract Can be extended

Four, five or six1 seasons Three years after contract signed

Extended contracts Three years after extension signed

Renegotiated contracts Three years after renegotiation signed, if a salary was renegotiated upward by more than 10%

Rookie scale contracts From the day following the July moratorium to the October 31 preceding the player's last option season2

http://www.cbafaq.com/salarycap.htm#Q60

The funny thing? There's another error/mistake from Bobby. The current CBA does not even allow for 6 year contracts. The last two remaining 6 year contracts are David Lee and Joe Johnson and they expire after this season. So why even bring up 6 year contracts unless, *gasp* it's written right there in the f***ing CBAFAQ you copied off of?!?!?! (see that 1 in the quote? It's actually a footnote that explains this issue....)

This happens daily. The guy is a joke. I guess the lesson here is: It's not what you know, it's who you know!

Edited by hawksfanatic

• 1 month later...

Dennis getting his "buddy" to come here?:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C8NULmt94JU

1:22

Sign me up. Papa is a better fit for this system than Scott IMO (Elite passer for a SF/PF) and IMO has more potential.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aKVn4-bMFU8

He's got better post moves than Horf does.... lol. Mark me as "on board. "