• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

I have to ask...

dickaufan12

I'm currently in Ohio, so I can't get the Hawks games. So I need to know: how did Dickau look against the Hornets? I saw that he had 6 points in 17 minutes. I just caught the highlights on SportsCenter, and it looked like he was running his a** off. A time or two, he appeared to be the only one trying. I saw him go to the floor once. From what I've heard and seen, he played well. Should he be getting more PT? I know my biased opinion is yes, but what do you think?

Also, and I'm not certain at all about this, but he looked like he limped once with about 1 minute to go in the one clip. Did it look like he got hurt?? I think it may have just been a weird step/jump thing, but I'm not sure. It didn't seem like he got hurt. Thanks for the help!

Dan has been battling Achilles tendinitis all season, it may have been bothering him there as you saw him. I thought he played well and imo he should start ahead of Terry. Imo a coach like Fratello would bench JT in favor of a traditional PG type, and Dickau would be given a look since he may have potential, we just don't know. I thought in spite of his sporadic minutes Dickau has looked pretty ready to play out there. I'm not sure why he isn't getting the PT. Stotts is an idiot, perhaps.

I'm trying to figure out where all of these rebounds are coming from! He had 5 tonight, and had 4 a few games ago. His career high was 3 entering this year. Who knows. I just want to see him play. Seeing a few starts would be awesome too. Also, I've met him a few times, and I just hope he doesn't get all big-headed and forget who I am if he gets a chance to play.

Dickau,

Depends on the guy, I'm sure. Reef never did.

His rebounds are coming because he is learning to play pro ball.

People talk about him being slow-footed... and I say SO WHAT?!

JT is probably the second fastest guy in the league and couldn't gaurd my grandmother. So, speed isn't the answer. Defense has everything to do with tenacity.

The kid deserves a REAL look.

Play.