• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Atlanta hawks in the future

gonzo

Alright folks, i know noone wants to read stuff from a german !not! fan, but i feel like i gotta give my 2 cents after watching this franchise for the last 3 years(and being drunk). Give yourselfes a hand for hanging on to the right team and did so great to lead this team to greatness, or didnt u? You cant hang on for the right team. you can only support YOUR team. This team might not have a Durant or a Curry, so what? This team is what YOU got if you deserve it or not. So stop being all pessimistic or all cautious. Reserve this to the boring europeans and please let your spark jump over to us. Let us be the resonable voice in the back of your head and let us be pulled away by your enthusiasm. i KNOW my german fellas and me, we want to enjoy success we are willing to walk through the valley of defeat, but we also want you guys to help us through the day. We spend our nights watching this team and some of us even every night during the regular season. So maybe you can show just some kind of appretiation now since the going gets though, this team is great!

There is no need to say anything after this, this team just is great!

And for you Dennis haters: yeah your right dennis isnt Dirk, Dennis isnt Allen Iversen or Rajan ROndo, Dennis is Dennis and he definitly is the face of your franchise aslong as he is here.

Yes he isnt the best player, and yes i am biased, but think about the following: How would you do being 22ish years old playing far away from home and getting booed at every night? Easy? since he makes a lot a money? Money really doesnt matter for that guy atm. Dennis needs to get supported. He will definitly perform so much better if he knows people behind him. Being 22years old he became the bad guy. he did everything to get his team in a good situation. Definitly it wasnt always great but he created space for his teammates by pulling all the hate onto him. At 22 years? Come on, he took as much responsibility as anyone this series.  Atlanta will never be known for the great player Paul Millsap is, or the reliable spotupshooter that Al is. Not the great streaky shooter that korver is or the genius like pg that teague is, at the moment its for that crazy little german point guard that doesnt back down from anything. Life with it, this team just got a face!

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, gonzo said:

Alright folks, i know noone wants to read stuff from a german !not! fan, but i feel like i gotta give my 2 cents after watching this franchise for the last 3 years(and being drunk). Give yourselfes a hand for hanging on to the right team and did so great to lead this team to greatness, or didnt u? You cant hang on for the right team. you can only support YOUR team. This team might not have a Durant or a Curry, so what? This team is what YOU got if you deserve it or not. So stop being all pessimistic or all cautious. Reserve this to the boring europeans and please let your spark jump over to us. Let us be the resonable voice in the back of your head and let us be pulled away by your enthusiasm. i KNOW my german fellas and me, we want to enjoy success we are willing to walk through the valley of defeat, but we also want you guys to help us through the day. We spend our nights watching this team and some of us even every night during the regular season. So maybe you can show just some kind of appretiation now since the going gets though, this team is great!

There is no need to say anything after this, this team just is great!

And for you Dennis haters: yeah your right dennis isnt Dirk, Dennis isnt Allen Iversen or Rajan ROndo, Dennis is Dennis and he definitly is the face of your franchise aslong as he is here.

Yes he isnt the best player, and yes i am biased, but think about the following: How would you do being 22ish years old playing far away from home and getting booed at every night? Easy? since he makes a lot a money? Money really doesnt matter for that guy atm. Dennis needs to get supported. He will definitly perform so much better if he knows people behind him. Being 22years old he became the bad guy. he did everything to get his team in a good situation. Definitly it wasnt always great but he created space for his teammates by pulling all the hate onto him. At 22 years? Come on, he took as much responsibility as anyone this series.  Atlanta will never be known for the great player Paul Millsap is, or the reliable spotupshooter that Al is. Not the great streaky shooter that korver is or the genius like pg that teague is, at the moment its for that crazy little german point guard that doesnt back down from anything. Life with it, this team just got a face!

I follow the team in the first place because of Bud, but i support the whole team and all the players. and after watching them in quite some time now, i became fan of the team, because i do enjoy watching them how they play for each other, and do it collectively as a team.

I know you follow the team because of Dennis and he's German. But all these Jeff and Dennis fans duel nonsense really needs to stop, they are both at the same team, and they support each other,  If you just support the team  just because of dennis, there nothing wrong about that, no one can stop you from cheering dennis. If you're really fan of the team not just individual person or player, just appreciate that Hawks have two luxury really good point guards.

Edited by Spursfanpeacemaker

vor 2 Minuten, Spursfanpeacemaker sagte:

I follow the team in the first place because of Bud, but i support the whole team and all the players. and after watching them in quite some time now, i became fan of the team, because i do enjoy watching them how they play for each other, and do it collectively as a team.

I know you follow the team because of Dennis and he's German. But all these Jeff and Dennis fans duel nonsense really needs to stop, they are both at the same team, and they support each other,  If you just support the team  just because of dennis, there nothing wrong about that, no one can stop you from cheering dennis. If you're really fan of the team not just individual person or player, just appreciate that Hawks have two luxury really good point guards.

well i am no fan, but i am not into some kind of tesgue vs schröder battle. I want teague to start, bc he is way better and even Dennis said it. There is no point to argue about Teague is our man. But still, a franchise is not decide by the best player, its about the player with the most profile, and that is dennis after this series. I am so proud and if it was no homo move, i would take him in, hug him and give him a signature hug of mine:D Maybe even a feldschlößchen if he is up to it...

29 minutes ago, gonzo said:

well i am no fan, but i am not into some kind of tesgue vs schröder battle. I want teague to start, bc he is way better and even Dennis said it. There is no point to argue about Teague is our man. But still, a franchise is not decide by the best player, its about the player with the most profile, and that is dennis after this series. I am so proud and if it was no homo move, i would take him in, hug him and give him a signature hug of mine:D Maybe even a feldschlößchen if he is up to it...

Ah i see, what is feldschlößchen? lol

well feldschlößchen is/was a decent beer. We from the capitol of lower saxony (crazyeye might differ) really think that wolters is a terrible peace of junk. btw crazyeye lets not blow this hannover braunschweig stuff in here out of proportion, spursfanpeacemaker what did you think i was offering dennis? its all about your dirty mind:D

19 minutes ago, gonzo said:

well feldschlößchen is/was a decent beer. We from the capitol of lower saxony (crazyeye might differ) really think that wolters is a terrible peace of junk. btw crazyeye lets not blow this hannover braunschweig stuff in here out of proportion, spursfanpeacemaker what did you think i was offering dennis? its all about your dirty mind:D

Ahh feldschlößchen is a beer, thanks. Sorry, i dont really understand German, forgive me lol,

I saw "Hug", so yeah lol almost misleading but i knew  feldschlößchen meant something else ;D

well i learned something new in German, but i don't think i would say or pronounce  it right lol xD

dude, no need to apologize it is me and my countrymen who are spamming your forum with terrible english:D Like every german would have kinda understood my intent, but even than....

feldschlößchen is/was terribly small and very local so almost noone would have known:D your doing just fine on your way to get schröderized:D

Btw just pronounce it the way you feel, we germans love the effort of someone trying to speak the way. We feel truly honoured:D

If you search youtube there is a video of dirk talking to a guy in a wheelchair, which is about the sweetest thing ever, since the wheelchair dude is clearly american but was born near dirks hometown and dirk just enjoys hearing someone with his disability(i mean dirks disability btw, he talks franconian which is not real german for the matter) (my mom would hate me for that since she is franconian and i an living in franconia) to speak so much. If he was a girl he had been pregnant after 1 second of listening to it.:D

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, gonzo said:

dude, no need to apologize it is me and my countrymen who are spamming your forum with terrible english:D Like every german would have kinda understood my intent, but even than....

feldschlößchen is/was terribly small and very local so almost noone would have known:D your doing just fine on your way to get schröderized:D

Btw just pronounce it the way you feel, we germans love the effort of someone trying to speak the way. We feel truly honoured:D

If you search youtube there is a video of dirk talking to a guy in a wheelchair, which is about the sweetest thing ever, since the wheelchair dude is clearly american but was born near dirks hometown and dirk just enjoys hearing someone with his disability(i mean dirks disability btw, he talks franconian which is not real german for the matter) (my mom would hate me for that since she is franconian and i an living in franconia) to speak so much. If he was a girl he had been pregnant after 1 second of listening to it.:D

Haha, your english is fine

It's really cool to talk to international fans, you learn something from their culture which is awesome xD Also i love when a team have a mix of international players

vor 1 Stunde, Spursfanpeacemaker sagte:

Haha, your english is fine

It's really cool to talk to international fans, you learn something from their culture which is awesome xD Also i love when a team have a mix of international players

Hey m8,

I would be very disturbed if my english wasnt fine, i am an english teacher at daytime/ nightime more of a superhero according to my nephews. But we dont really care about english grammar and stuff since we believe its understandable this way aswell:D

Edited by gonzo
sorry
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, gonzo said:

looks like you got a lot to learn about our messiah:D

Messiah? Dennis? No. And I think he mentioned somewhere he doesn't drink alcohol due to his religion. No idea whether this is still the case.

vor 3 Minuten, rd79 sagte:

Messiah? Dennis? No. And I think he mentioned somewhere he doesn't drink alcohol due to his religion. No idea whether this is still the case.

It shouldnt take that much of an important role. I woudnt be surprised if he drank something every now and than. If he doesnt even better for him. And you know messiah was a little far fetched:D

There ia a Feldschlößchen brewery in braunschweig, so that isn't a braunschweig/Hannover thing. I didn't realised that you mean the Dresdner Feldschlößchen ( which isnt Mine too , but better then the one of bs and simply a different taste then wolters)