• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Robert Covington

Diesel

2 minutes ago, HawkItus said:

Man listen......

If Bud can take JYD and Bazegod from nothing to possible 15 million contracts, what could he do with Covington who know how to score and shoot.  He just needs coaching.   For 11 mill?  If Bud thinks he can refine him I say go for it.  

The money isn't the issue.  he's  not a free agent  unless Philly declines his option for us to sign. It's  what Philly may  be asking for in a trade.

1 minute ago, JayBirdHawk said:

The money isn't the issue.  he's  not a free agent  unless Philly declines his option for us to sign. It's  what Philly may  be asking for in a trade.

Oh he isn't a free agent?  Trade wise don't we have a few Minnesota/Spurs 2nd rounders sitting around?   I think Philly is going to want to spend some of that cap.  Moving Covington frees more room up to go after some experienced high dollar guys.  

1 minute ago, HawkItus said:

Oh he isn't a free agent?  Trade wise don't we have a few Minnesota/Spurs 2nd rounders sitting around?   I think Philly is going to want to spend some of that cap.  Moving Covington frees more room up to go after some experienced high dollar guys.  

He's  making $1 and they have a ton of capspace - if Philly would take a 2nd - I'm  in.

Their FO is now somewhat different so maybe they are going to look for trades and free agents versus drafting nineteen year olds. Covington could give some offensive help to us.