• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks vs Bulls - 10\20 - - 8 PM - - Omaha

Gray Mule

3 minutes ago, Spud2Nique said:

Honestly, Stacey King is one of the Bulls from the early 90's who was lucky to stay with Chicago. I could have easily saw a trade that sent King to the Kings in 92 for Pete Chilcutt. Lol. 

King was a no talent then, and a moron now.

Well, to be fair, he apparently was a pretty good college player at least.

Just now, kg01 said:

Well, to be fair, he apparently was a pretty good college player at least.

Yup. But when he was a rookie, I remember he did 90% of things wrong on the bball court, well either wrong or not the way MJ likes it. Lol. Either way he looked like a broke man's Wayman Tisdale, rip. 

It'll take some time for the synergy with Sap and Dwight. Dennis will have tunnel vision at times and that's why we need a vet behind him. The Bulls starting 5 is very strong on defense.

The team still shot 47 percent which is nice vs. a good defensive team. Only two players shot free throws the entire game which is not good. We'll need to get more free throw attempts to offset some struggles with offense during the season. 

5 hours ago, Kimsey said:

It'll take some time for the synergy with Sap and Dwight. Dennis will have tunnel vision at times and that's why we need a vet behind him. The Bulls starting 5 is very strong on defense.

The team still shot 47 percent which is nice vs. a good defensive team. Only two players shot free throws the entire game which is not good. We'll need to get more free throw attempts to offset some struggles with offense during the season. 

Bulls starting 5 isn't strong defensively.  Rondo and Wade are gamblers.

vor 7 Minuten, kg01 sagte:

Bulls starting 5 isn't strong defensively.  Rondo and Wade are gamblers.

Gambling can be good, when you got good gamblers and a good defensive backcourt macking up for bad frontcourt gambles.

6 minutes ago, DS17Fanboy said:

Gambling can be good, when you got good gamblers and a good defensive backcourt macking up for bad frontcourt gambles.

Yeah but gambling isn't good defense.  That's why steals aren't the best measure of how good a defender a guy is.

Im just saying that gambling makes more sense for certain line-ups than others. For Chicago its basically part of their base-plan because it caters to several strenghts and weaknesses. Like the age old stardom lazy on D front-court that however is deadly on the fast-break, while having a quite strong defensive backcourt + Butler that can iron out more bad gambles than other backcourts. It is what it is. I think that franchise is now only about selling tickets. They wont go far with that, but its better than hoping Rondo/Wade stay in front of them all. And that said, Rondo and Wade are good gamblers and so they might get a little more going this season than people expect. But thats a gamble of course. Chi is a mess anyway. They can only hope and sell tickets.

Edited by DS17Fanboy

The Wade and Rondo that earned the rep as a good gambler no longer exist.  Now they're just bailing out on D and relying on refs to whistle-swallow.

I can do this all day, DS17.  Whatchu got next?

Just now, kg01 said:

The Wade and Rondo that earned the rep as a good gambler no longer exist.  Now they're just bailing out on D and relying on refs to whistle-swallow.

I can do this all day, DS17.  Whatchu got next?

I thought you were gonna give the kids a bath-wifey

This is why I actually dislike internet-forums. First you often dont know when ur trolled. Then you sometimes actually get guys who have reading comprehension problems. Then you get guys who deliberatly dont digest the gist of your post, to instead make more one-liner platitues in some sort of effort to start a pissing contest. Im still guessing, so since u got all day, plz tell me what ur up to kg?:fuck:

3 minutes ago, DS17Fanboy said:

This is why I actually dislike internet-forums. First you often dont know when ur trolled. Then you sometimes actually get guys who have reading comprehension problems. Then you get guys who deliberatly dont digest the gist of your post, to instead make more one-liner platitues in some sort of effort to start a pissing contest. Im still guessing, so since u got all day, plz tell me what ur up to kg?:fuck:

Lol, I don't think they'll be good at all.  I think they'll all be on different pages both offensively and defensively.  That's my general opinion on CHI so their gambling on D will be more detrimental than helpful.

5 minutes ago, Spud2Nique said:

Lol...no I just thought you might have some papa chores instead of going hombre on hombre with DS17 lol

Well, I am a bad hombre so ...