• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Attention lurker01

Kg01 is the hero hawksquak needs AND deserves.

I cant really type much, should be changing in the new year when i am back at full force:)

i tried typing 1 pretty long thread once but somehow it didnt post so i gave up for now. But its sad looking at the results and bixscores in the morning, but better times will come.

• Like 2

Yo dude nothing too serious:) I was fortunate enough to help some kid (my nephew) with my awesome kidney. I mean I didn't accomplish anything,  but I enjoy being the good guy for once:) but dude if you don't bring the mojo back to the hawks I will have to travel all the way to ATl to make hawks great again... pls spare this task from me and scream your Heart out for the hawks... let's win and let's start now! Let's go!

• Like 4

11 hours ago, gonzo said:

Yo dude nothing too serious:) I was fortunate enough to help some kid (my nephew) with my awesome kidney. I mean I didn't accomplish anything,  but I enjoy being the good guy for once:) but dude if you don't bring the mojo back to the hawks I will have to travel all the way to ATl to make hawks great again... pls spare this task from me and scream your Heart out for the hawks... let's win and let's start now! Let's go!

Dang man, the coolest gift I ever got from my uncle was a story about why you should never drink liquor outside at night from a cup.  It's actually a pretty funny story which I'll share with all my nieces and nephews.

In all seriousness, that's cool.  Hope your nephew realizes he has all your super powers now.  That's how science works.

Hang in there, brother.  You're required to check in every once in a while too.  Hawks will be fine.  Early season slump, that's all.

• Moderators
14 hours ago, gonzo said:

leo+scorcese+claps.gif

• Like 1