• Raised $390 of $700 target

ATL/OKC

Hawks get: 

Enes Kanter

Domantas Sabonis

Cameron Payne

OKC gets:

SAP+Moose

This one could be my favorite. Hawks get a young smart PF with size in Sabonis who they targeted in the draft and almost had if the deal between the Magic and Thunder hadn't gone down. He's the type of guy that I could see because bf a Hawk for 8+ years. We also land another guy that we missed by just one pick in the 2015 draft. We were rumored to be interested in him but had the 15th pick and the Thunder got him with the 14th.?This kid has all the tools including the confidence and swag. Last but not least we get a center  in Kanter who can bang in the paint but also stretch out the D with a solid 15 foot jumper and at times in the last few years has been expanding out to 3 point land (he heard it's all the rage). Who knows maybe Bud can bring out more in him.

IMG_7694.PNG

1 hour ago, JayBirdHawk said:

I've proposed this one or similar with Sabonis and a pick but I don't think OKC has a 2017 pick.

Ya this was one of my favorites but if they don't have a pick that stinks. I want Sabonis and Payne badly...I'll take Morrow back too lol

13 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Only OKC trade would center on Kanter+.

Also no idea why @Spud2Nique wants Payne so bad.  He's shown absolutely nothing.  Stop being a masochist, Spud2.  It's not that kinda pain.

Payne is a baller. He's just stuck in the worst possible position. Being the back up to the best player in the league(this year). He gets a shot somewhere he's gonna shine.

1 minute ago, Spud2Nique said:

Payne is a baller. He's just stuck in the worst possible position. Being the back up to the best player in the league(this year). He gets a shot somewhere he's gonna shine.

We have no idea what he is.

1 minute ago, kg01 said:

Bazemore was beast-mode at ODU.

Adam Morrison was a HOFer at Gonzaga.

Shall I continue?

Were James Worthy and Michael Jordan good at UNC? What's ur point?

3 minutes ago, Spud2Nique said:

Were James Worthy and Michael Jordan good at UNC? What's ur point?

The list of college-level beasts is quite long.  They do not always translate to the NBA, bruh.

6 hours ago, Spud2Nique said:

We have a pretty good starting 1 too. If anything, I'd rather get a vet to back him up, not another unproven guy. And between Delaney and Payne, I'm not sure there's much of a difference right now. 

That said, I do like this trade, IF we HAVE to trade Sap.

• Like 1