• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

As good as development is in Atlanta, San Antonio seems to make it look like child's play

NBASupes

I dont know about that but I know that DowntoBuck youtuber has the most hilarious video-descriptions. Spescially on Dennis. I never read these descriptions but his are the first thing I turn to. These are just some random ones on Dennis:

" Has anyone else noticed that, from certain angles, Dënniß ßchrööder looks like a sexy Nubian princess? I know how this sounds. Make fun of me all you want, but I am being totally serious when I say that ßchrööder, when the lighting is right, resembles chocolate-skinned royalty from southern Egypt. I think it's the eyes. Remember, I've sworn off women forever, so I can be totally free of bias when analyzing the facial qualities of somebody.

I almost photoshopped a big afro and some golden jewelry onto the thumbnail to illustrate my point. Had I done so, you definitely wouldn't be questioning my sexual orientation. You would, instead, be nodding your head and saying "Oh, I can totally see what you mean, you are right once again Dee Tee Bee".

Whatever the case, this Nubian goddess kind of torched the Thunder's lack of interior defense. Over and over again. Repeatedly. Ad Nauseam. He hit a few jumpers also, but the most impressive parts of this video are where he slithers by Westbrook or whoever and converts a tough...

Okay, I'm sorry I brought up the whole "he looks like a chick" thing. Just forget I said anything about it, jeez."

" Who needs Kyle Korver? Dennis Schröder doesn't. Neither does Paul Millsap or Dwight Howard or that Bembry dude. In fact, everyone on the team is happier now that Korver is gone from their lives forever. They all hated him, hated how he got to be an All-Star without even being that good, hated how pretty his face was, hated how he stole all their girlfriends, and hated the Hawks PA dude screeching "Korver for THREEEEEEEEEEeeeeeee" after every wretched triple by that cancerous team-cancer.

And that's the truth. I have sources close to the Hawks that told me this stuff. And even if I didn't have a source, I know that it's true because of Atlanta played tonight. No desperately trying to create shots for a guy who can't do it by himself. Just pure, straight-up basketball artistry created by the love of the game and the camaraderie of the teammates.

All clips property of the NBA. No copyright infringement is intended."

"I'm going to try and write this description without any bitterness over the Bucks blowing a 20-point lead at home to a team that sucks now. Okay? I'm not angry, I'm not bitter, I'm a totally rational human being whose self-worth is in no way tied to the performance of a bunch of millionaires I've never met. Why would I be mad? There is no reason to be mad.

DAMMIT.

GOD DAMMIT.

Dënniß ßchrööder shredded (ßchrööded) the Bucks tonight, carrying his team to victory while Giannis was busy fouling and chucking horrible threes in the fourth quarter. ßchrööder hasn't been quite as good as expected this year, but he was more than good enough in this one, hitting a bunch of threes and driving past Matthew Dellavedova at will. Forget about him being the next Rajon Rondo. Rondo passed the rock as his first, second, and third options. ßchrööder is more of a scorer. I'm going to compare him to Kyle Lowry. Yeah, I went there. Deal with it.

Fun fact: did you know that when you search "how to tie a noose" on Google, it gives you the phone number for the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline? Silly Google. I need this noose for scientific purposes."

Edited by DS17Fanboy
  • Like 3

The Spurs tandem of Pop and RC Buford have been doing it a long time. They know the kind of players they want to target.

Hawks are in year 4 but it hasn't been smooth sailing.