• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

ATL/PHO/POR (Bazemore trade)

TheFuzz

Here's how it breaks down...

PHO receives Bazemore

Portland is about to have Luxury Tax out the ass, so they dump either Harkless or one of Leonard/Aminu plus their Grizzlies pick

ATL receives Knight and either Harkless or Aminu/Leonard plus pick. Leonard really sucks but maybe he'd fit with us as a shooter off the bench, comes with a pick.

Knight and Harkless ain't great but they can shoot add depth. And/or helps us add some assets for a potential Butler/George trade.

Other candidates: Toronto, LAC, Detroit, Dallas and Orlando will in all likelihood be looking to shed salary, so dealing Bazemore for a bad contract and then picking up another contract from someone else is in the cards I think.

Edit: Ellis might be a possibility from the Pacers in place of Knight.

Edited by TheFuzz
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, TheFuzz said:

Here's how it breaks down...

PHO receives Bazemore

I got about that far and loved it! :-)

Haha good stuff I'm not a huge Knight fan or a Monta Ellis fan but just give me that Grizz pick from Blazers and I'll give Kent lol.

• 2 weeks later...

Another possibility:

Bazemore for Knight, Cory Joseph and a 2nd or two from Phoenix. Toronto needs to unload salary to keep their team together, and theoretically both Knight and Joseph can shoot. They're also pretty young.

We then turn around and deal Dennis, Bembry, our '17 1st, one of T'Wolves/Cavs/Hawks '19 pick + a couple of seconds for either George or Butler. Resign Hardaway, Sap, Ersan...

Joseph/Knight

George/Hardaway

Prince

Sap/Ersan

Howard

Use our MLE and draft picks to fill in the gaps, and let Ersan/Sap man the backup 5 spot.

Championship?

Edit: If either Indiana or Chicago misses the playoffs that's the one I'd target. I think George is more attainable given he's slightly worse (IMO) and only has 1 year left on his deal.

Edited by TheFuzz