• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

My move to make the Hawks better

terrellgroup

Do you watch, the games or just look at stats. When Thj comes off the pick, he sees NO ONE, he is going to shoot. He does not play team ball.  He plays out of control sometimes, not as bad a bazemore, but nevertheless he plays out of control.

i like waiters because he plays tough, prince plays tough. 

Gay and prince together is a tough lineup.

THE agenda should be to compliment the  team. Waiters, gay and Barton , compliments prince better than Thj. That is my opinion 

18 minutes ago, JTB said:

Honestly it really depends....SGs available in free agency this off season aren't very talented. You will see teams pursue THJ.

THJ being a starter isn't backwards. THJ started on and off all year this year despite showing he should have just been awarded as a starter. This is the first time he's played in a constructed offense and he vastly improved. If you think a 24 year old can't continue to improve that's fits the "backwards thinking" quote. 

-Rudy Gay doesn't even try on defense so no need to pursue him . Plus he's looking for big time money.

-I don't trust waiters, he had one good...decent actually is more fitting season. Waiters has had plenty of opportunities to prove himself even more so than THJ and he's now just having one decent year in year 5? Yet THJ is going backwards????? THJ actually played better than waiters and this is his 3rd season.

-will Barton to me is on the same level of Hardaway jr. Also until he actually plays some meaningful basketball in his NBA career I wouldn't just assume he's so much better than THJ especially when the pressure isn't the same. Expectations for the nuggets are low. People or general fan base at least know the Hawks will be in the playoffs year in and year out.

-Gallanari yes! Yes! Yes! ....not sure how long you've been on the squawk but everyone or at least most have been dying to get Gallanari! Hopefully we can find a way to get him this summer as he would be dominating under bud. Only issue is his health as he misses a lot of time but hell its worth taking the risk. We may get lucky like the rockets did with Eric Gordon and Gallanari plays the whole season.

last starting prince at SG I would be ok with if we got Gallanari and retained THJ. Either way it goes i have no problem starting THJ next season as he's already showing huge improvement under just year 2 with bud and he's extremely young therefore no need to be down or give up on a 23 year old.

3 minutes ago, Ropadope said:

Yeah, no thanks on THjr as a starter. His defense stinks and he was exposed against Washington. Too streaky on offense.  He's a backup.

I agree, Thj is not a legit starter. Ressler, like myself , wants to win now. I tired of playing around