• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

"And One (More Season)!"

2 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Yeah.  @lethalweapon3 can I order a "CapSpace" #19 in a size smedium?

Oh and Spud, your avatar is awful.  Hey, if your bro's can't be honest with you, who can?

My avatar is awful for the folks in cul de sacs all over the world. How can you call anything with pac in it awful? You just lost the last $.11 of street feed you may have had...

ps @kg01 you wish you had this avatar..u better back the f up before..well u know the rest ;-)

Just now, Spud2Nique said:

My avatar is awful for the folks in cul de sacs all over the world. How can you call anything with pac in it awful? You just lost the last $.11 of street feed you may have had...

ps @kg01 you wish you had this avatar..u better back the f up before..well u know the rest ;-)

Man, you think rappers get rich off sales in the 'hood'?  Nope.  They get rich off the cul de sac "thugs".

I was 'over' the 'Pac stuff when folks started talking about him as if he was other-worldly.  Really good rapper?  Sure.  Messiah?  Stahhp.

2 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Man, you think rappers get rich off sales in the 'hood'?  Nope.  They get rich off the cul de sac "thugs".

I was 'over' the 'Pac stuff when folks started talking about him as if he was other-worldly.  Really good rapper?  Sure.  Messiah?  Stahhp.

That's prolly true..kinda like the big baller $500 shoes can be bought only by a couple of Rich Beverly Hills kids. 

Ps @kg01 here kickin it with his crew...lol..my bad bro I had to

IMG_0549.JPG

IMG_0550.JPG