• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Running TPA: Total Points Added

benhillboy

I love these freaking graphs.  Updated after every game.  Let’s discuss all season:

https://mobile.twitter.com/NBA_Math/status/1055452669756760064/photo/1

TP gotta step up his stopping power as Bembry has lapped him as an overall defender.  Cut down the turnovers too.  Luckily his three point and FT numbers look nothing less than Splash Brother-ish.  

Bembry’s offensive numbers don’t seem that bad but one horrible game, his assist:turnover, and FT shooting suggest he should play off ball more.

Baze (Baze?!) coming through with some gaudy numbers.  A .620 efg and pacing for career highs in steals and blocks has him around where I would expect John to be.

Trae was damn near off the chart last game.  Back to rookie Earth.  While a sure liability every night he’s not as bad on the defensive scale as even some traditionally solid defenders (Kemba for example). 

Len With an “E” has paid some dividends as our anchor but he’s a non-existent three point threat who misses layups and doesn’t get to the line. No way his big ass shouldn’t be at least a 0 offensive player.  Lin with an “I” hasn’t paid any on the floor but certainly he and Vince have had a good locker room effect.

The graph likes Huerter as a defender while Omari should bounce back around 0 soon.  A ridiculous .750 eFG and great screen setting makes him an easy offensive asset.

• Like 3