• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Stephen Jackson

Dukegotgame

Do you see this guy as someone who can develop into a elite wing player or someone who has already maxed out his ability?

Personally, I think he can still grow into an all star player, however it will take lots of work. He was considered an elite prospect in high school i believe but ran into some trouble. It seems like it took a while for him to mature... maybe a little longer than most.

He still has an upside, but he will never reach it if he continues to do what he wants instead of listening to his coaches. He has to get his game under control, start playing smarter, and then let his athletic skills take over.

Jackson has been known as a player who isn't very coachable.

chance to be a quality NBA starter on a good team IF he learns to play more under control. Jax has some really good skills but at times, he negates those skills by getting totally out of control. I like the Jax (I call him the "Good Jax") who plays aggressively on both ends, who attacks the basket without dribbling too much and who takes mid range J's after taking one hard dribble to the middle. I don't like the "Bad Jax" who gets totally out of control, jacking up 3's and turning the ball over at an alarming rate. All that being said, I like Jax and I hope he's back here next year. He has a lot to learn but he's competitive and he plays hard ALL THE TIME and he's probably the only Hawk who does that.

all of this is true...but what he truly lacks in taking his game to the next level in terms of "skill set" is better handles. Until he gains that, many of his aggressive drives will continue to result in his being stripped/being out of control...

Playoff chances? Well, our schedule is always horrible

to start the season -- We go west early - Being west

and away from home hurts.

Then, Hawks have more road games early than any one.

They are not that far out of the 8th spot - 5 or 6 games.

These Hawks have played .500 ball recently. Lost some

games that they really should have won but have won

some big games - Tonight, as an example.

Hard to make up half dozen games, but we have half a season to do it. It's very doable.

Go Hawks !!!!

This team is now 18-35. They have 29 games left to play this season. Playing .500 ball the rest of the way gets them to 32-50 for the season.

To finish .500 on the season, the Hawks have to go 23-6.

IMO, the Hawks will probably play slightly above .500 ball the rest of the way and get to 35 wins. This year, that might be enough to get into the playoffs. However, I doubt they make it to the playoffs.

IMO, the Hawks have the talent to go on a run though and play a good bit above .500 the rest of the way. If they listen to what the coach is trying to get them to do and play smart ball, they can do it.