• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Breaking update involving Wallace trade

DirtyBirdNetic

ATLANTA--With their mutual interests in drugs and incarceration, Atlanta R&B artist Bobby Brown has reportedly invited newly acquired Atlanta Hawk Rasheed Wallace to stay at his North Atlanta area home until the NBA star finds a place of his own to settle into.

"I had been knowin Sheed for a minute, uknowhatimsayin?" Brown said via telephone late Monday night. "We into the same sh-t, so I figured we could kick it for a little while."

When asked for comment on the recent trade, Wallace seemed confused and splifted. "Huh?" He replied when questioned. "They got a team down there? Well sh-t... All the good green is up Portland way, ni--a! The f-ck I'm gone do down there with that stank a-s weed?" Wallace retorted, adding, "sheeeeeeyat!" before hanging up the phone.

Obviously since your first 6 posts here just now started you a troll and already you are writing bullshit just to stir things up. I have been posting on this website for 4 years now so dont even pretend for a second to know anything about me when you are a troll here.

Hmmm... a clever, rational, well-thought response [sarcasm off]. You should be proud of yourself! On the Falcons board, we call people like you trolls. Is there an ignore feature on this board? It would be handy to use on ignorant people like you--over there we use it for the eagles fans (of whom you remind me a great deal!).

Oh yes you are brilliant when you come on here writing some dumbass post about Bobby Brown and Sheed partying together under a false title to try and get people to read it because you offer no substance. I also give less than a damn about the Falcons messageboard. I am a Hawks fan and this is a Hawks board and we dont need another troll like yourself polluting this board if you have nothing of value to offer which you clearly dont.

I can assure you that if people like yourself respond to folks in the silly childish manner that you have, you won't have to worry at all about anyone coming over here. Now hurry off to bed son, if you miss the school bus again tomorrow your little sister is going to beat that ass like last time!

PS. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings. You should toughen up a bit!

"Oh newbie troll that is the most well thought out and funniest post I have ever seen. However did you come up with the idea of combining Bobby Brown and Rasheed Wallace into one post and then to top it off you even came up with the brilliant idea to try and fool people into with a false heading!"

I am not worried about anyone else like you joining this site nor am I am worried that you will be here for very long.