• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Our Team's Current State

sillent

As much as I like our players individually until we start playing as a unit or a fist as Nate constantly says it's hard to watch at times.

At the same time we are not even halfway thru the season. I've said this all yr but this is probably the most balanced the league has been all yr.

Dallas was out of the playoff runnings either a month to 3wks ago and I look up and there in 4th place with room to do more.

Saying all that to say is just like Atl has been the "New Hollywood" our basketball team could be replicating the same thing. "The New Hollywood" filled with a season of drama but us putting it all together at the right time by the end of the season. 

Trae has been in enough commercials to let me know he doesn't mind a little acting. Not saying this is an act but looking at the standings we are 10 wins away from being at the top. Sure the East is a beast and no joke this yr but we are still right in the thick of things.

Atleast for now lol. Seriously though every team or atleast most are going thru a thrill ride of ups and downs this season and for us in particular I'd like to get our downs out the way earlier instead of later. We have the talent/players although we could add more height/defense/toughness. Hopefully we can put it all together at the right time.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1