One More Day!!! Let's hear it: What are your expectations?

JayBirdHawk

Trae - 1st and foremost truly buy fully into Synders system, move off ball more/come off screens (trust that you will get the ball back), get back to using the floater as a primary scoring weapon, run the floor and don’t wait to bring the ball up the court after defensive rebounds and last all out hustle on defense every possession. I don’t see Traes assist numbers going down too much even in Snyder system.

DJ - improve 3pt shot, be our best perimeter defender, orchestrate the offense better when Trae is out of the lineup.

OO - less fouling, major improvement in 3pt shooting, get more aggressive and physical vs all teams not just when Giannis comes to town lol

Capela - stay healthy and humble. Keep doing what you’ve always done.

JJ - show Synder you are the starting 4. Take every opportunity thrown at you. Improve 3pt shooting, defense, rebounding…allow the game to come to you.

Hunter - Buy fully into Synders system, improve your handling and 3pt shooting. Make better decisions in 1 on 1 situations! You’re not a guard , stop dancing with the ball on size ups…get to your spot, stop, pop. Show that you’re a top defender in this league.

My final thoughts ….when it comes to the center position, I see it as we have 2 starting centers in OO and Capela. Synder doesn’t need to get caught up in who’s the primary starter in my opinion….instead he needs to go with the best matchup based on the team we are facing. That’s my opinion anyways. There will be games that Capela is the better option to start at center and then there will be games OO is the clear starter…..we will have 2 starting lineups depending on the center matchup is my prediction.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

It's eerily silent w.r.t. the national media and the Hawks this season.  We're gonna be like Jason this year sneaking up on camp counselors makin' out in the shed.  They gonna Usain Bolt across Crystal Lake, look back, and we gon be standing right there with the machete.

• Like 4