• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

PITIFUL !!

Gray Mule

ATLANTA'S FALCON TEAM IS PITIFUL!

While the defense has been lukewarm, the offense, led by their head coach, is pitiful.  He meeds a new offensive coach.  He ain't it.  Whatever he's planning does not work.  Blame this on the offensive line.  Or, perhaps the quarterback.  Too many opportunities to score six and the Falcons must settle for three.  Red zone offense is not working.  Why?  The answer would solve a lot of questions.  This week off would be a great time to fix this problem.  

:ahf:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

• 1 month later...

Pitiful squared.  Falcons go to Chicago.  Play in the snow.  Do we see the sun setting on the career of head coach of the Falcons, Arthur Smith?  37-17 loss will not set well with Falcon fans or the ownership of this Atlanta team.

We all know that this is not a great team but, today, again, they are pitiful.    🥲

:ahf:

• Sad 1

• Moderators

We ended up given up big points to Chicago but in general there are guys on the Falcons defense who played their butts off all year and don't deserve the crumminess of this offense.   I know i defended Smith early but good riddance.  You can get away with being a jerk if you're successful.  He doesn't seem to understand that. 

• Like 2

• Premium Member
On 1/4/2024 at 11:34 AM, macdaddy said:

We ended up given up big points to Chicago but in general there are guys on the Falcons defense who played their butts off all year and don't deserve the crumminess of this offense.   I know i defended Smith early but good riddance.  You can get away with being a jerk if you're successful.  He doesn't seem to understand that. 

I like the defense.....so keep the coordinator and players.

Get rid of Smith. I don't trust his play calling wven with a top rated QB. Just some headscratchers.

• Like 2

:ahf::ahf:

WOW!!  Saints 48/17 over this pitiful Falcon team to thankfully end this terribly bad season.

What does the future hold for the Falcons?  Most anything would be better than this.

🥲🥲🥲🥲🥲