• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Diesel's Medium Sized Trade of the Day...

Atlanta Sends:

Theo to Washington.

Washington send Heywood to Atlanta.... Davis/2nd to LAC.

LAC sends Maggette to Atlanta.

Why this trade...

I like Heywood. He has potential and ability. He needs to be coached by the right big man's coach (Mahorn/Heard).

Maggette helps fill our void at Sf. He's athletic. With Slim and JT on the floor, there's no need for another shooter.

Why does Washington do it??

If Jordan comes back, this is the yr that Washington makes a run. They lose very little but they gain a whole lot. Theo/Laettner/Jordan/Halmilton/Lue has playoff team written all over it. Exchange Laettner for Brown in a yr or two and you're talking dynasty.

Why does LAC do it??

They need somebody who can nail the open shot. Davis is a part of that overload at Sg that Washington has. Davis would find a home in LAC where he can play with the young guns....Brand/Miles/ and he can be the 3 pt threat. Maggette is fun to watch but there's really no room for him in LAC unless they can get rid of Odom...

I dont know about this one DIESEL. I think we can do better (trading for theo).

Heywood and Mohammed at center is very weak in my opinion. I wouldnt mind having the center position somewhat weak if we had a strong SG/SF. But i dont think Magette is considered a strong SG/SF. im talking about EDDIE JONES.

Terry, Jones, Johnson, Abdur-Rahim, decent center (mohammed/heywood) and im cool

Terry, Johnson, Magette, Abdur-Rahim, decent center and then WE HAVE A PROBLEM!