Christina Crawford

BlackHawkDown

BHD is no @sshole I will diss you when you are a scrub and praise you when you deserve it. Christina played his slow candy butt off against Orlando and I am giving him all the credit in the world. Shame in a couple of weeks he will decide he is tired and break his leg or tear a muscle so he can get back to what he does so well sit on the bench and collect a check for nothing. But tonight he showed me alot, his play over the last 2 weeks though not great at least proves to me that he is an nba worthy player. Though still a pussyballing scrub.

"Its a celebration, bitch" Chappelle on Rick James. LMBAO grin.gif

"You guys don't have to worry, your boy B. Knight will make sure it doesn't happen. Someone mentioned that Crawford has been playing well of late, but he will have an injury in a week or so. You are absolutely right. Knight will see to it. A mysterious ailment that finds him on the injured list. We can not have us winning games." - phoostal

Someone else finally noticed. Christina will be be injured soon enough. laugh.gif

some dumbass cant make a jumpshot, doesnt understand the fundamentals of the game, wont ever be anything more than a playground fairytale balla.......give me a healthy Chris Crawford over someone like that any day of the week.