• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Marcus Haslip

ATLien_

Was anyone here besides me suprised with the range he showed in this summer league game? I was under the impression that he was just a dunker.

Also Dikau really had some nice passes in that game. He seems to be all PG to me also. His shot seems strange to me, but it is quick so he will be able to get it off.

by the picture! Seriously though, I knew Haislip was a streaky shooter but I didn't know he had THAT much range. Problem for him (and the Bucks) though is that they need an interior presence and he is spending his entire summer league on the perimeter. I don't care how many 3's he hits, he is not going to get any PT behind Big Dog and Tim Thomas. He had better get down in the paint if he wants some run this year. How many boards did he have yesterday? 3?

to work on his perimeter game at the SF position. They know they have a logjam at PF, so his best opportunity will come at SF. Plus, they are also thinking of trading either Big Dog or Mason, probably Big Dog.

If Milwaukee has a logjam anywhere, its at SF. Guys like Darvin Ham, Mark pope and Jason Caffey are not guys that you worry about finding enough minutes for.

Milwaukee has been starting Haislip at SF in the summer league but I can't believe that's where he has the best chance to earn PT once the regular season starts. To get PT at PF, he has to compete with Caffey, Ham and Pope for minutes behind Mason. To get playing time at SF, he has to compete with Tim Thomas and Michael Redd for minutes behind Big Dog. I think it will be a hell of a lot easier for him to beat out Caffey, Ham or Pope than it will for him to beat out Thomas or Redd.

Even if Milwaukee does trade Big Dog, I've heard they are looking at going after a guy like Spree and that would still make it difficult to get minutes at SF. If they trade Mason, That would DEFINITELY mena his minutes would have to come at PF.

If MIL trades Big Dog for a PF or Center, then Haislip might be able to get a few minutes at SF. I guess time will tell.