• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Must Read articles! (please read)

Hawksfreak

Look, I have been as critical as almost anyone on here of Hawksfreak, but at least I am trying to offer him constructive criticism. Dont just write him and say they suck and to stop writing them, because that wont help him get better. I can understand if you dont like them and I can understand how hard they are to read sometimes, but he is trying. Just try and point out what you dont like about them so he can improve them and someday hopefully be able to write as well as JayWalker does.

Good job with the constructive criticism there bro.......its a damn shame that they dont follow their own rules. Over a month since the last Hawks article in the team reports section? Thats pretty damn sad considering their no less than one article every 7 days.

And feel free to send someone a private message concerning criticism and whatnot...no need to waste board space. I'm tired of the public negativity and bashing on this board, though warranted at times.

On a similar note, any of y'all with huge picture signatures...any way to shrink those down? They're a pain.

Exactly! He should be encouraged, not just shot down.

Anyone else here have Hawks columns you wrote when you were 12? We can compare and contrast smile.gif

-Zack