• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Reef and JT the dynamic 2 for a long time!

Hawksfreak

You guys are starting to really scare me. Trading Reef and JT will ruin our team! These guys are the future to our franchise people c'mon! I'm shiviring with fear that yall want to trade JT and Reef. They both want to stay JT says "I want to start and end my career in Atlanta!" and Reef says "It's a blessing to finally be back home!" Now does that tell yall something? It tells me a lot because these two young stars are in the future going to be the best of the best! JT is sure to finally be an all-star this year and well Reef we know what he is gonna be! Without Reef and JT we would be nowhere. The bulls would be infront of us. The key to our playoff run is these two guys. The key to next year's offseason is to resign JT to the max! Reef is here for a good 11 more years! These guys are like Nique and Doc Rivers without them we are birds not Hawks. -Mike Pamfilis

abdur-rahim_dribble_020328.jpg

Hey yes, you are getting much better little man. I must admit it was a great post and with some good wording. But I agree we will be in the hole once again if we trade JT for Spree. Heck that will be one of the worst trades in Hawks history, worst than Smitty for JJ/Rider.