• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Why dont we trade with Phoenix..pick for cap space

Admin

Thats fine for you or I or anyone else on here to believe though Weez. You have to believe that someone who is a friend of a friend or through some other connection to the Hawks will find out what Kobe is thinking. I would almost guarantee that come draft day the Hawks will KNOW whether or not Kobe will consider playing here and will draft accordingly.

Blunt, the idea here is to replace Terry with Jamal Crawford at a similar price by trading away his salary. So rather than give up the 6th pick in this year's draft as you suggeest, we in essence would be trading Diaw and the 17th pick for a top 8 selection and Crawford for Terry.

With that pick, we land Jameer Nelson to play the back up point behind Crawford or beside him, we all get our boy Josh Smith and Howard. It just takes a little creativity.

and I don't think Howard is Lebron James either. He's more of a Shawn Kemp with much better handles and without the 85 children out of wedlock. He's that good.

Select these 3 players by giving up some and what you get are 3 players who can pass and dribble, 2 that can defend and all 3 can score for an undersized, lazy point guard and a decent but not overwhelming Euro that can't score.

I'm still not sure why everyone on this board is so enamoured with Diaw.