• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Sprewell

Scott

• Premium Member

I think Sprewell maybe the 10 million dollar player that babs wants to trade for to give the hawks more toughness.I dont think that Jason Terry will be part of the trade if it happened.The offer was more likely Glover,Mohammed,and Henderson for Spree and Harrington.I think that the Knicks want to trade for Miller but Cleveland doesnt like anything they have to offer.New York will probably end trading for Van Exel sending Thomas and Ward to Dallas.Nick and McDyce were best friends in Denver.With rumor being in the paper about Mohammed maybe the Orlando rumor of Mike Miller will happen for Atlanta.The Hawks may not make any trades but I think they are working very hard to inprove our team.Thios starting line up could be exciting.

Jason Terry

Latrell Sprewell

Demar Johnson/ Tony Kukoc

Shareef

Theo

I would in no way object to having Spree as our SG. I just wouldn't give up JT to get him...

The deal with NY that you mentioned is what we've been thinking all along. Nazr/Toni/Dion/Hendu are the four players we are dangling out there as trade bait, along with a pick.

I would be happy if we pulled the trigger on a deal with the Knicks or Magic.

Nazr/Kukoc/Glover for Spree/Harrington

or

Nazr/Glover for Miller/DeClerq

Sounds MUCH more plausible...Can you imagine how the Knicks' fans would react if they got Glover instead of Terry! That in itself would be worth it!