• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Wish List

BlackHawkDown

If people could please respond by posting 3 to 5 players, within reason, that they would like to see on our roster in the next 1and 1/2 years. Please dont post any trades just a list of ATTAINABLE players you would like to see on the list. I.E. Shaq, Kobe Kidd are what I consider unattainable and I think most do.

1. Chris Marcus, West Kentucky I think he is potentially the next Shaq but I say this with a calm temperment because he could be the next Olowakandi.

2. Lamar Odom, He is the most versatile swing man in the league he can rebound, pass and defend in addition to scoring.

3. Battier or Mike Miller, I perfer Battier but would like to see either Shawn Marion is also in this mix

4. Lebron James. I am breaking one of my rules be picking a high schooler but I have done some research and this guy is the goods.

5. Joe Forte, I played some pickup games with him way back in the day he is going to be great.

6. Tayshaun Prince, He was the steal of the draft not DD

Projects: Leon Smith, Haslim, Lenny Cooke

I went over the limit of 5. Pleas add a list of players you would like to see the Hawks take on as projects