• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Brent Barry

DominiqueWilkins

Doubtful he would even come to the Hawks, because he likes living in the West coast, and not that the Hawks would consider him.

Brent Barry is looking for a 5 million per/yr for 3 or 4 seasons.

Compare that to Stephen Jackson and Bob Sura.

Brent Barry does have healthy issues, and has never played a entire season. Brent Barry is a much better choice over Bob Sura, but Stephen Jackson is much younger.

I was planning on posting this today, after growing weary of everyone hyping/wanting us to resign Sura. Look at his track record ~ he's getting older, has no three point shot, and has never played a full season....including for the Hawks. Remember when he missed the last game(s) with injuries? And this after he had a nice season in terms of minutes before coming here.

add to that the contract he wants (3 years) to finish out his career....just say no. You'll rue the contract before March of next year...

I'm glad we are atleast on the same page, because all I'm reading is how Hawks fans are wanting to resign Sura. He has never proved anything much in this league other than a few years ago, and since than he has been injury prone. He was playing for a contract, and had control of a very horrible team this past season(Atlanta).

I pefer the Hawks to draft Romain Sato or someone else in the second round/late second round.

Quote:

I was planning on posting this today, after growing weary of everyone hyping/wanting us to resign Sura. Look at his track record ~ he's getting older, has no three point shot, and has never played a full season....including for the Hawks. Remember when he missed the last game(s) with injuries? And this after he had a nice season in terms of minutes before coming here.

add to that the contract he wants (3 years) to finish out his career....just say no. You'll rue the contract before March of next year...