• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

I Think Devin Harris Is A Viable Option At #6

Traceman

I think Harris is going to be a terrific player and I really like his size at the PG position. He and JT could play together against a lot of teams and in certain situations. Many compare him to Cassell but I just read an article where Rick Majerus said that Harris came to one of his camps and he thinks that Harris will be another Kevin Johnson in his WORST CASE SCENARIO. That is saying A LOT. Majerus said he loves Andre Miller but that Harris is a better player. Josh Smith might be a far superior athlete but there are questions about his work ethic and he is said to be extremely raw. If Harris is that much of a sure thing and Okafor, Howard, Deng and Iguodala are gone, Harris could be my pick if I'm Billy Knight. Here's the link to the Milwaukee Sentinel article whe Majerus and Jay Bilas both have high praise for Harris:

http://www.jsonline.com/sports/buck/jun04/234709.asp

to say that at worst he will be Kevin Johnson, who was a damn fine PG in this league. Hell I bet KJ could come in and be better than 2/3's of the PGs in this league still today. I havent seen much of Harris, but if he is even equal to KJ any team would be a fool to pass on him. I suppose its possible that if we cannot get Howard that we go ahead and pick Harris and go full tilt to bring K-Mart here because we desperately need frontcourt help. After that I would probably try and get Blount from Boston to be our starting C and resign Jax and Sura.

Harris/Sura

JT/Hansen

Jax/Diaw

K-Mart/CC/Hendu

Blount/Pryz

That leaves room for our #17 pick and at that point I would probably go for JR Smith if he is still around or some other young kid that wont be ready for a year or two.

If Harris is going to be good as KJ - who was an excellent player - then I would not complain if Knight picked him at 6. I like the FA signings of Martin and Blount and the resigning of Jackson and Sura. The one change I would make would be to try and unload Terry for a real shooting guard. That said, I still have some hope that Diaw and/or Hanson can develop.

The thing that will be difficult with JT though is that nobody is going to trade him for a SG because that is basically what he is. Unless a team had 2 good natural SGs and were looking for some Bobby Jackson type players to replace one of them with, I dont see us being able to move JT. I think that Hansen will develope into a very solid, yet unspectacular SG for us. He played very well when given time last year and seemed very mature. Of course I would hope that we could get a starting caliber SG with our 17th pick and I would like for that guy to be JR Smith, but he wont be ready to play this year.