Diesel's Big Trade of the Day......

JT/CC to Chicago for #2 pick and Erob.

Then #2 pick to Cleveland for Andre Miller.

In the end, Atlanta has:

Miller/Slim/Erob/SAR/Theo.

Not bad if I do say so myself.

Chicago gets a PG who can put up Points. They can let Rose handle the pointing duties most of the time.

Cleveland gets Williams out of the draft and they still have the #6 pick.

we have Miller.... He has a lot to work with.

In reply to:

No way the Bulls want JT over Jay Williams.

You're saying that Chicago would rather take a shot in the dark over a sure thing??

At best, Jay Williams could only hope to be as good as JT. Jay Williams will be a turnover machine at this level. He will take a few yrs to just get to JT's level now... And it's not stated in stone that he will ever be better than what JT is now.

I don't Think Jerry Krause is that BLIND. Especially seeing that he has had the pleasure of waiting on Crawford. Getting JT would be great for them. You're talking a 19 ppg 6 apg PG.

What's in it for us is Miller. He's a 17 ppg, 9 apg PG. He's not clutch or as good a shooter as JT, but he's a playmaker.

CHICAGO #2 for MILLER straight up.

Miller is the classic PASS-FIRST PG, which arent found in the NBA these days.

I think majority teams would rather have Miller at PG than Terry (not all, majority).

Chicago just needs to think if they want TERRY, MILLER, or WILLIAMS.

i think they will go with WILLIAMS, MILLER, and TERRY (in that order).

FYI: were Chi town to do the trade, JT would play the two guard next to Crawford, who is 6-5, at the point. They then leave Rose at the 3, sometimes as a point-forward and keep the rest of the front court the same.

In reply to:

Miller is the classic PASS-FIRST PG, which arent found in the NBA these days.

What JT brings to the table is a Scoring PG who can score in bunches. He also brings clutch Shooting and good three point shooting. I'm not saying that Chicago won't try for Miller. Actually, it's likely... BUT...

JT would be a better fit. Look at Chicago's team.

They have:

Crawford/Hassell/Rose/Fizer/Chandler... with Curry, Hoiberg, and Erob off the bench. Scoring wise, after Rose, you have Fizer as the offensive threat. Fizer average 11 ppg. Not to mention that unless you put Hoiberg "Da Mayor" in the game, there is no three point shooting to be found. While it is true that Miller is the more classic PG, Chicago really needs somebody who can score and shoot like JT. Rose is a good enough distributor to run the point from his position. That would allow JT to play the game that he's better at right now.

The advantage for us is in getting Miller. Now... NO way is #2 pick alone worthy of JT... Sorry, but you don't trade an allstar quality player for a pick. I mean, that would be like if we were to have traded SAR for Gasol straight up... Lo and BK had to be a part of that trade. BUT... JT is worthy of better than a high draft pick. Even if it's number 2... He's better than Jay Williams will be in the next 2 yrs. He would be a better shooter than A Miller would be. He's a better fit for Chicago.