• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Jackie Butler playing for Minn. Summer League Team

Packfill

Saw this on nba.com. He has played in three games for them so far, playing around 20 minutes with decent results:

9 pts, 10rbs

10 pts, 1 rb, 1 blk

6 pts, 8 rbs

I think Kyle Davis, who is also on the Hawks summer roster, is playing for another team as well. He had 6 blocks in one game.

Yeah I was watching Jackie Butler and he's been doing good. Tamar Slay too, and of course Gerald Wallace. Ndubi Ebi was also on fire for the first half of one of the games.

I actually ordered NBATV 2 days ago cause I wanted to see all the summer league action.

Unfortunately I have since found out that in our summer league, they're only airing one of our games on NBATV. Regardless, there's like 2 games a day and it beats most TV out there in my eye...

Oh yeah big time. He's a baller. I thought he was gonna blow up in sacramento , so now that he's got a team where he can do what he wants, forget about it.

Everybody keeps saying how the Bobcats are winning, but really everyone else has scrubs fighting for 2 last roster spots while the bobcats have their starters out their (except okafor)