• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks going Nowhere

thatsmydawg

Jt- Ready for a break through year. Babs won't give up on him yet, especially with his poor draft history. DJ-another chance for babs to prove he isn't getting wasted on draft day. SAR- yeah right. Theo- getting rid of Theo is more of a risk than keeping him. Getting rid of THeo would officially make the Deke trade a disaster, also what if he has an awesome season. If he does and he isn't a Hawk then Babs will be at an all-time low. There you have it, Hawks that are going nowhere this offseason. I love seeing all the proposed trades that involve these guys because alot of them are interesting but I really don't see any trade with these 4 guys happening.

I pretty much agree. We've spent all this effort building our core and doubt we'll break it up. I also really dont know if we'd have much of a chance getting what we feel like those core players are worth if we traded them. I dont quite agree with you on Theo though. I dont feel the wasting of Deke would be an issue since he was probably gone after that year anyways. But I mostly feel that a team that knows its main weakness is inside defense would be crazy to trade a player whose main strenth is inside defense. I personally hope Theo is untradable in the Hawks view because I really dont think we need a third scorer as much as we need defense and maturation of Dermarr, Dion, and even Ira.