• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

'Toine trying to stick around?...

f_town

Traded after one season in Dallas, Hawks forward Antoine Walker doesn't want to move again. He hopes the Hawks will sign him once he becomes a free agent at the end of the season.

"Guys can always say they want to get traded," said Walker, the Hawks' leading scorer and rebounder who is earning $14.625 million this season, "but it's tough to keep moving and get to know a new system, new plays. It gets mentally draining, so hopefully I can stay here for a while if we can get things in the right direction.

interesting article on AJC

if he wants a contract, i think he better get his act together soon wink.gif

Quote:

Traded after one season in Dallas, Hawks forward Antoine Walker doesn't want to move again. He hopes the Hawks will sign him once he becomes a free agent at the end of the season.

"Guys can always say they want to get traded," said Walker, the Hawks' leading scorer and rebounder who is earning $14.625 million this season, "but it's tough to keep moving and get to know a new system, new plays. It gets mentally draining, so hopefully I can stay here for a while if we can get things in the right direction.

interesting article on AJC

if he wants a contract, i think he better get his act together soon
wink.gif

VERY INTERESTING!

And you're right about getting his act together. He better start BUSTING HIS ASS ON BOTH ENDS OF THE COURT if he wants to be a part of the future here. But hey, isn't this the first time that a player actually WANTS to come back to the Hawks? WOW! shocked.gif

Quote:

"Guys can always say they want to get traded," said Walker, the Hawks' leading scorer and rebounder who is earning $14.625 million this season, "but it's tough to keep moving and get to know a new system, new plays. It gets mentally draining, so hopefully I can stay here for a while
if we can get things in the right direction.

wink.gif

The key was if we can get things in the right direction.