• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Is it me.

Lrenfro

Currently I am on a project in Memphis Tn. so I don't get to see many games. I catch what I can when I am home in Atlanta and the one preseason game here.

Between the games I have seen and the scores that update on my cell phone at the end of every quarter. There is hope, just that little good feeling that they Hawks might just win. I don't know maybe it is just me. I went from not expecting anything from them last year to every game is a possible win. To me this is way better than last year.

Yes. The vast majority of games go as follows. We prove that we can hang with the team. We go through a period where we clearly outplay the other team yet fail to distance ourself from them. At some point, a couple of breaks go the other team's way, our defense folds for a minute or two and before you know it the other team just went up 10 on us. In the end, we just find a way to lose

The bottom line is, our youth and 2 big players are showing their worth, but we just don't know how to win. Having said that, this is ok by me. Teams need to learn how to win as a unit/core and this takes time. I expect us to keep being in most games and losing the vast majority of them. Next year however, given a high draft pick, I expect us to start winning some games.

This team is much more fun to watch then any team we've had in recent history to me. Even though I know we'll probably lose the game, I feel like we're finally, FINALLY, headed in the right direction moving forward

Amen to that. Although I am most enthralled when Smoov is in the lineup, just waiting to see what he'll do next, on either end of the floor. It's that "Vick" feeling - the idea that something exciting is always on the verge of happening.

As I've posted before, it's essential that we keep losing this year--while the Josh's keep progressing. We need that number one pick. We need Chris Paul.

Next year: Watch out.

My only conceren is that we start to feel bad about loosing. I saw this in the past. When they started to loose they just gave up. I hope that does not happen to these guys. I hope this has not already happened. I have not seen them play in a few weeks, I was hoping that you guys could tell me if they play like they could win or are the just out there on the floor.