• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

After seeing Donta i say its time to trade diaw

smithrules

the only problem i see with trading DIAW...

FOR WHO?

he has low trade value. i honestly think we can get a 2nd rounder (at best) for Diaw right now. his trade value isint exactly at the highest.

but seeing Donta get some minutes means that Diaw (DNP) is looking like the oddman out.

maybe Parker can put a good word out to POP and have Diaw playing for the SPURS. Bruce Bowen backup. lol

LOL!! Snicker Bar....I hear ya on that one. Yeah I would definately trade Diaw. Donte can fill his shoes easily. You are going to have to package him in some kind of deal.

It may be a package of Walker/Diaw, however I hope we resign Walker.

Diaw is definately trade bate right now.

I don't get why you would want to trade Diaw right now. His stock has never been lower. Clearly he has enough talent to be a good player, but he hasn't shown that he can be selfish enough offensively to play in the NBA. You're not going to get anyone with nearly his talent in return for him. Whoever you get back for him probably couldn't even play for us. So what's the point? It makes much more sense to stick with him and hope that he eventually is able to understand the american game and pull the trigger quicker. He still has all the tools to be a solid NBA player.

If a team requests for him to be a part of a deal as filler, then I can understand. But as a straight up trade, I don't think trading Boris makes any sense.

• Moderators

Lascar is totally right. If we put him in a Walker trade then thats fine. Otherwise I'd rather keep him. I dont' think you can judge Donta on one blowout win either. He made some bonehead plays too.

Diaw is an excellent defender and can handle the ball. This is valuable to us. I don't think Woodson has given up on him. He's just trying to motivate him.

Player. He a decent defensive game but on offense come on you got to be kidding me. I watch practically every game sense we drafted him. Hes doesn't have an NBA game he has an internatonal game. The guy will eventually play overseas again. He may very well become filler but thats all he will ever be. I mean have you ever watched him dribble the ball.

• Moderators

He dribbles just like Antoine except Boris never hits his feet. Its not like he's been in the league for 5 years. He's not going to be a superstar but would you rather have to teach someone how to play d, pass, handle to ball or teach them to shoot more. Its not a bad starting place

• Premium Member

Tony Delk will be back.

If it is Diaw that is keeping Donta on the IL, then it's time to trade Diaw. That's the bottom line.

I like all four of our rooks...

Smith/Chillz/Donta/Ivey... I think that they all should be in the rotation.

Anderson/Willis/Diaw are all expendable.

But i would like to keep Willis around to coach these young guys... Anderson?

• 10 months later...