• Current Donation Goals

• Raised 390.00 USD of 700.00 USD target

Fox Sports offseason rankings

Having seen Dickau play at the summer leagues I think most of his initial struggles could be chalked up to his youth. I would imagine PG is not an easy position to play in the beginning of your career. He made some spectacular passes; however, he looked overmatched and confused sometimes. He gave you the feel like he was nervous when he came under pressure. That being said, I don't think he is out savior this year but he clearly has talent for the future.

I'm not so sure about some of those rankings. I'm not disputing our position, but overall, it relies too much on speculation...

Nets at 5: I'm not convinced that the same team can repeat like it did last year. I actually think the KVH to NYK for Houston would help the team...otherwise, they're an injury away from the lottery (an injury to anyone!).

Boston at the 6: Don't like the Vin trade, don't like it at all...unless he plays C, twan's going to jack more threes than ever (ironically, while playing the 3) and who exactly is going to bring the ball up the court?

Pacers at 20: they're the most talented team in the east. If they could ship some swingmen for a solid pg (GP?) as rumors state, man....

Miami at 19: how did this happen? They add Butler and all of the sudden they're magically that much better? Granted last yaer was a strange one for the Heat, but after watching us comeback on them at the Phil...btw, Butler's the only rookie that the ranker seemed to think would make an impact.

PHO at 21: we're better than them imo. They've got some potential, but I'm not sure the youngens and foreign boys are up to it yet, esp. on the block...