• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

What About TJ Sorrentine?

d2v16DKG

I'm sorry, I love this kid and I think he's just what the Hawks need. Never say die, excellent point guard, excellent shooter, excellent ball handler. I suppose all you guys will kill me because he's from Vermont but he made a believer out of me.

Can you honestly say the Hawks have anybody better at that position? Not Diaw, not Lue, not Ivey, and not Delk. What do you think? He reminds me of Bobby Sura that we let get away for no good reason.

I guess we must be in a minority because no one else seems intrigued; but we definitely need a point guard that can shoot, distribute the ball, control the ball, is quick and apparently has unlimited octane like TJ Sorrentine. I thought he was very impressive.

Sorrentine looks like a chucker to me. I shouldn't base this on 3 games but he shoots too much. Against Michigan State I frequently saw him come down with the ball and immediately jack the shot up. He makes a lot of them but seriously shouldn't be so trigger happy. I don't know if it's because he doesn't have quality teammates and trust them so much but that's definetly a concern. Still, he wouldn't be terrible as a secound round pick.