Question for you Diesel

Admin

I read in your post below that we are in desperate need of another scorer, which is why you want us to get Big Dog, Battier, Griff, so on......well last year we averaged 94 points per game and gave up 98.3 points per game, but in the second half the gap closed about 2 points I think to bring it down to that. Anyways, Theo averaged almost 3 points per game more during his final year with Philly compared to what Nazr averaged with us last year. Lets just say that he can get us 2 more PPG than Nazr does, that makes our difference about -2 against the opposition. Then figure in that Nazr will out produce our backup Centers from last year by 2 more PPG. That evens us with our competition in PPG. Now, also factor in that Theo is probably good for 2-3 PPG less by the opposition because of his defense compared to Nazr (And thats probably being modest). So that gives us a 2-3 PPG advantage on our opponents right there. Now, also figure that even if we dont add anyone to our roster, we will have a full offseason together and Ira should also be better by 2 PPG. I figure that overall next year without making any changes we should be able to score roughly 98-99 PPG and give up somewhere around 93-95 PPG. These are just figures that I am guessing at of course, but logically I dont see any way that these cant happen.

So, does this seem logical to you? How many more PPG do we need than 98-99? If we score more than our opponents we will win right?

Well if Dermarr can give us 13PPG and Theo 12PPG to go along

with Shareef/JT we will be fine.Plus whatever Toni/Nazr/Newble

can muster up.

Theo's 12PPG and Dermarr's 13-15PPG would be enough.But is

Dermarr ready to give that production?I think after a offseason

with Nique I think he will be able to accomplish that.

I wonder if Niques slight cockyness rubs off on the team?I don't

that in a bad way,but Nique sure will remind you quckly of the

scorer he was.=)