• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

What are the Hawks picks in the upcoming draft?

clrumph

Could someone please tell me Hawks draft picks for the 2005 draft? Of course I know we still have our own 1st round pick and since the Lakers tanked after we traded Antoine we won't have another 1st round pick this year as it stands today. I want to know if we still have our own 2nd round pick and if we have any other 2nd round picks because of previous trades. Include all of the if/then scenarios if possible. Thanks!

we have our first (#1-4 if we have worst record)

we lost our 2nd to charlotte, who lost it to lakers (drobs trade, kareem rush trade)

we have the knicks 2nd (nazr)

we have the spurs 2nd (traded our last 2nd last year)

so:

our first (1-5)

knicks second (37-40th)

spurs second (57-59th)

I think our 2 second rounders could make a nice trade package to move into the 1st round.

If I'm not mistaken, 2nd round picks contracts are not guaranteed.

That makes our top pick in the 2nd round valuable to a capped team that may not want to invest guaranteed money in a late 1st round player.

Could we trade #31 and #58 for a 1st round pick in the #23-#27 range?

Yeah I Emailed Johnathan over at Draftcity about the pick and he said that he apologize if it was a mistake on their part and would like to see the article on the trade to the Bobcats so I emailed him back with the pasted article from the Hawks.com News.

We only get the Lakers pick if they make the playoffs, because it is lottery protected. We were going to have the pick when we traded Toine, but ever since Denver and Minnesota got good, the Clippers have just as much a shot as the Lakers do.