• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Childress for ALL-ROOKIE?

CBAreject

Childress will most likely average 10 pts and 6 rebounds per game for the season. Will that be good enough for All-Rookie?

I'm thinking our two Hawk rookies will get the shaft because we are a bad team. I don't think that should be taken into consideration in rookie teams, but it probably will be.

Iguodala and Deng will get favoritism because of their teams' records.

Smith's season is really impressive, too, with the 1.9 blocks. Either guy could make the 1st team, but I'm expecting them to both just miss it.

with deng's injuries and only playing 60 or so games...

plus deng leveled out or even declined as the season went on while chill has played above deng's level the last 30+ games of the season...

so there is HOPE..but u know how much respect hawks players get...

smoove also has similiar stats but also is on sportscenter and won the dunk contest and was in the rook/soph game, so he has a chance to get in...

gordon/iggy/howard/okafor are locks

then it's between deng/chill/smoove

NO WAY chill/smoove shouldn't make at least the 2nd team...

ahhh. I was not aware of that. Changes things some...

I still think that the Hawks will be discredited, with two guys on the 2nd team, Chicago having two guys on the first.

as said, Gordon, Iggy, Howard, Okafor are all locks for the first team. If it comes down to the media, I'd think (undeservedly so) that Smoove would get the place over Chill due to his increased publicity.