• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Sick and tired of the so called "experts"

JTFan31

Is that their title "experts"? It sure doesnt look like it to me, these guys make no sense in the regular basis. And from this day forward I would just read what they say and just make myself laugh, because everything I always hear from them is nonsense. First off they show no respect to JT, and for us to read that and see that they actually think that Dickau is the better PG, make us think that these so called "experts" are totally clueless. I have had it with these guys. Saying that about JT, a proven player in this league.....insults us, JT and hawks management. But they turn around and call Dickau the better PG. I dont hate the kid, but what I do hate is the comparison that they give him with Stockton and the status that they are giving him over JT. If i was this bad at my job, I would of been fired by now.....maybe I should work for ESPN and I would probably get bonuses when the Hawks are rolling and Terry is just looking like an allstar PG, because I will be praising him left and right.

Second thing that they do is put down our team. I mean just look at our present roster, and we definitely have one of the elite teams in the East. On paper we are the most dangerous one. But no they keep trashing our team day in and day out and I have had it.

I just have one more thign to say, I will email this Chard Ford guy and have him have it, just like he does to our hawks.

"Whats good goose is good for the gambler" (not sure if I typed it correctly, but feel free to correct me on that phrase).

Well I am almost at the point to where I want to give a big

YAWN at everything they say.They are just a bunch of

know-it-alls.....or so they think........