• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Babs, you're one mean dude!

jerrywest

Babs is considered one of the nicest guys. Why did he say all those mean things about Sprewell? He didn't really have to say those things at that time. I think Knicks were the front runner to get BigDawg for Spree and Babs just ...

I hope Lewis goes back to Seattle. Seattle will surely trade GP if Lewis leaves. I don't want GP in Indiana. That would ruin our Hack-a-Shaq dream.

Next year, all those morons will be saying - " the next Isaiah Thomas has arrived. And he is playing in the same team as the next Matt Maloney. Its not fair that two championship level point guards are in the same team."

This guy hasn't even stepped on the court yet, and already there is a crush of either super positive or super negative comments on the guy.

I know that JT supporters are feeling a little defensive as are Dickau supporters.

Let's let Dan into the rotation and remember what an adjustment it is for a PG as a rookie in the NBA.

I think that both players are going to be crucial to the success of the team, and I am excited about seeming them both play, although not at the same time...lol...

I totally agree with JW too. I am just kidding. I hope the best of him. I am just pissed at the so called writers. Makes me think -why the hell I read them. If they are as wrong about other teams as they are about Hawks, why should we waste our time on their garbage.

Being close to these situations, it is a real "pulling back the curtain" on some of the sacred cows like ESPN.

According to media relations, these guys rarely contact the Hawks for any kind of verification.

Hey, they stimulated conversation, so I guess that's what they do know, drive magazine and web site hits...

I still enjoy ESPN and their coverage, but I know better than to treat their word as "gospel" now...

I love JT! as far as I am concerned he is the atlanta hawks from the standpoint of personality and longevity (I believe that he has been here longer than anyone other than hendu is that right?)....

I just want dickau to be a great backup! (for at least the first year or so...)

I certainly would think that the hawks feel the same way...

maybe a year or two down the road they can figure out ways to have them on the court at the same time and just get dickau 25 MPG

I'd be immensely happy with that...

I like ESPN for a lot of reasons, and it is the first place i look to find sports news...

But, whenever one of their writers tries to cover the Hawks, i just get infuriated because it is amazing how ignorant they are about the team and how pompous and sarcastic they are in writing their articles.

They put very little effort into covering the Hawks, and when they do they just write a bunch of uninformed garbage and act like they know everything.

It's pretty pathetic