• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Gotta love Bogut's Attitude!

deester11

I got this from an article on Prosportsdaily.com....and wanted to say that I am becoming more enamored of Bogut than I was originally. I now think that we're in a great position:

"There's no one I really hate, but Kobe [bryant] had a demeanor of being very cocky," he said. "What happened with Shaq. . . . If I had a chance to play with Shaq or Tim, if they told me to buy them groceries, I don't care, I buy them groceries. It's a gift to play with somebody like that. Kobe is probably one of the guys that, everybody knows it, he's got that cocky arrogance to him, everything has to surround around him the whole time. Otherwise, he doesn't function. That's the biggest example.

"If you're playing with Shaquille [O'Neal], a Hall of Famer, you keep your mouth shut and play if you want more rings," Bogut continued.

Candid? Definitely. Harsh? No more than what many current and former players have said about Bryant. The most striking aspect of Bogut's comments, though? An Australian, a foreigner, honestly telling Americans how basketball used to be in their country.

Here's hoping Bogut thrives in the NBA, if for no other reason than his voice will grow louder and possibly be heard amid the static.

Man....I like his attitude.

Good point Weez, I've played all three sports at a high level all through school with various scholarship offers. I had that amount of cockiness I guess too, but the unselfish part is the part about Bogut I like. Bryant's always been a prima donna. I agree with Bogut's answer that's all.