• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Jay Walker

JTFan31

Were you there in press conference yesterday? and if you were which Hawk Players were there.

I heard the conference and I noticed that he really praised Hendu and Theo alot. I think if Theo stays healthy, the guys will really have fun this year especially when they start winning. Since Hendu and Big Dog been rivals ever since kids, maybe Big Dog will bring out Hendu out of the shadow and make him play harder, we all know what Hendu brings to the table when he is healthy and interested playing.

What if we re-sign Newbie, making us 12 on the roster.

What if we made no more trades or signings.

What if we played the entire season with no major injuries.

What if all players realized their full potential this season.

If all this happens, and we all hope it does, Hawks will

be the team to beat in the eastern conference, we will

not quit there. We will go on into the playoffs and, if we

don't win it all, someone will have a heck of a battle on

their hands trying to stop the Atlanta Hawks.

Injuries killed us last year. With an injury free season,

Hawks should go all the way. You may not agree but,

"That's my feelings and I'm sticking to it!"

Gray Mule

How could I have written the Big Dog piece without Big Dog quotes?

Hey, if you listened to the press conference, I asked three questions.

1. I asked Big Dog about playing with a guy with post game and referred to his playing with Vin Baker in MIL when he broke in.

2. I asked him about his defense and about leading the Bucks in steals last year.

3. I asked Lon about his lineup and if he thought it was set (he spent three minutes or so not answering that question...lol)

As stated in the piece, Jason Terry and Alan Henderson were the only two current Hawks there.

Robinson praised Hendu a bit because they go way back, and he remembers Alan being an excellent basketball player. As we have talked about in another thread, maybe Henderson will be more focused this year and believe in himself more with one of his more successful friends on the team, and try to avoid letting the Big Dog down.

As for Theo, everyone in the East knows how difficult it is to score inside with Ratliff patrolling the area. Robinson understands the impact on both sides of the floor that Ratliff can have.