Babcocks press comments

hawkster411

In hawks.com, did you hear what Babcock said about the number of phone calls he made with the Milwaukee Bucks? I believe he said he called Ernie about 100 times over the past few years. Can you imagine that!!!! The Hawks have been trying to pry Big Dawg from the Bucks for a few years now.

Now this gets interesting. If babcock has been trying to pry Big Dawg away from the Bucks over these past few years, what do you guys think will happen with JT's future? Can you imagine the number of phone calls people are offering for our Star JT? When listening to Babcocks answer when asked about JT's future. Did you hear Babcock studder a little bit. I mean, Babcock tried hiding his hand in front of the media. You heard him trying to make a joking remark about if JT had a new agent. I don't know about you guys. But i had a creepy feeling when Babcock tried answering JT's future. I don't want to be pessimistic, but I am trying to figure out what Babcock has instore for the Hawks IF we do not make the playoffs. If we do make the playoffs, but we do not perform well. What will Babcock do in the offseason. I'm sorry guys. I am just a little curious of what Babcock will do with JT and his contract next season. Any Comments?!?!?

Babcock also said we were after Ray Allen.I'm sure Ray

Ray was our first choice.But you know what the Bucks

like said"Only for Shareef"so babs had to settle for Big

Dog.lol