• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Salim

NickJYD

I havent seen this mentioned yet, but the Joe Johnson signing is great for Salim in my mind. If Joe really can run point, this takes some pressure off Salim having to handle the ball, allows him to play off the ball, and allows him to guard the pg on defense while Johnson guards the taller 2 guard. We will be able to throw some interesting lineups out there.

It will definitely create some interesting line up possibilities. The primary line up will of course be the 6'8" Johnson alongside the 6'8" Childress, but Salim will be a combo guard back up much in the same way Ben Gordon was in Chicago this past season.

The versatility that BK looks for in a player is what gives the Hawks this sort of flexibility with their line up. Besides, very rarely is basketball a position on position game. Teams usually take their best perimeter defender and put him on the oppositions best perimeter offensive player.

observation that JJ has the skills that would compliment JT's game VERY well (and vice versa).

As for Chillz, JT was actually still here when we drafted him, the trade wasn't made until after the draft. And how do you know we wouldn't still have the Boston pick? But I digress as none of that has anything to do with my post.