• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

This team I like in a year.

GoDawgs21

Signing JJ is great and really helps get some more firepower on a team that needed some outside shooting and someone to set up the offense. For everyone saying he can't play the point, I think you are missing one key factor. Knight and Woodson have said all along they just want someone that cant brign the ball up and get hte offense set. They arent looking for a Nash or Kidd to get 10 assist a game. They are looking for maybe 20 and 6 from that spot and that exactly what JJ brings.

Filling up the frontcourt is the next thing to be addressed. As much as everyone knocks Curry for his D and board work he is a monster on offense in the post. I propose we do what Chi. did and hide the weaknesses by playing him with a rebounding, defenseive minded PF. The solution is Reggie Evans. Quietly he avg. more rebs per minute then anyone in the NBA and plays with a passion. Put him and Curry in togther and they complement each other nicely. Harrington for Curry sign and trade.

Hopefully Mil. wont match for ZaZa at this bargin 4yr 4mill deal and we will have our depth. I say with this team realisticly 35 wins or so but much better next year after a year under Woody's system.

PG- JJ/T. Lue/Royal

SG- Chill/Salim

SF- Smoove/Marvin/Donta

PF- Reggie Evans/Arthur Johnson

C- Curry/ZaZa

Three more roster spots to fill out the depth.

Quote:

Signing JJ is great and really helps get some more firepower on a team that needed some outside shooting and someone to set up the offense. For everyone saying he can't play the point, I think you are missing one key factor. Knight and Woodson have said all along they just want someone that cant brign the ball up and get hte offense set. They arent looking for a Nash or Kidd to get 10 assist a game. They are looking for maybe 20 and 6 from that spot and that exactly what JJ brings.

Filling up the frontcourt is the next thing to be addressed. As much as everyone knocks Curry for his D and board work he is a monster on offense in the post. I propose we do what Chi. did and hide the weaknesses by playing him with a rebounding, defenseive minded PF. The solution is Reggie Evans. Quietly he avg. more rebs per minute then anyone in the NBA and plays with a passion. Put him and Curry in togther and they complement each other nicely. Harrington for Curry sign and trade.

Hopefully Mil. wont match for ZaZa at this bargin 4yr 4mill deal and we will have our depth. I say with this team realisticly 35 wins or so but much better next year after a year under Woody's system.

PG- JJ/T. Lue/Royal

SG- Chill/Salim

SF- Smoove/Marvin/Donta

PF- Reggie Evans/Arthur Johnson

C- Curry/ZaZa

Three more roster spots to fill out the depth.

I am hearing that Curry is no longer on BK's list because of health risk. I say we go after Magloire....a very tough defender. We should also sign ZaZa for depth and to afford us some extra fouls against Shaq. Neither one of these Centers are lights out offensive guys, but we will have enough offense around them to keep opponents on their heels.