• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

USA .vs. Russia (TNT Tonight)

Nique21

What makes u think Russia will win (out of curiosity)?

US will win... the only team i can see US losing too is to YUGOSLAVIA.

I kinda hope US gets 2nd place. The US roster is an allstar team (dont get me wrong), but the NBA is capable of doing better (McGrady, Shaq, Garnett, etc).

Since many ALLSTAR players declined their SPOT at the US CHAMPIONSHIP TEAM, i hope we lose. After Septemeber 11, u would expect more players to be patriotic and serve their country.

BUT IN REALITY... i do think they will win it all. Defensive player of the YEAR + Paul Pierce could get SILVER by themselves... add Finley, Oneal, Miller, etc = and u got urself a CHAMPIONSHIP team.

If we are not going to put the best in, then let's go back to the college guys. I remember those early dream teams. Olajuwon (sp), Joran, Bird, Magic, Nique, etc..., it was great to watch a super team. I don't like the sub par stars that play in this one. If we did the college guys, we would have to root more and it would be more fair. You mention Garnett, he puts on a show. I remember all the countries had uhhs and yaaas for him. Ben Wallace shouldn't be on the team. The type of game does not suit his strong parts.