Diesel's top 10 underpaid players list.

Diesel

• Premium Member

Not that there are any underpaid players in the league, but I have a list just the same.

1. Jerry Stackhouse. He makes about 6 million dollars right now. Compared to other guys who do what he does, he's underpaid.

2. Jason Kidd. This might be the yr he gets the big payoff. However, as of right now, he's underpaid.

3. Micheal Jordan. Maybe by choice, but the old man was an allstar making 1 million dollars.

4. Horace Grant. 1 yr 1 million dollars as a starting PF?

5. Sam Cassell. Cassell has a point. He puts up about 16 and 7 and all he makes is 4 million?

6. Piakwoski. This guy is good but he will never make over 2 million dollars. he's probably the cheapest starting SG in the league.

7. Cutino Mobley. This guy has just increased his salary but he still makes nothing compared to his stats.

8. Nazr. Scoff if you wish. For 1 1/2 yrs Nazr has played Starting C. He has done an OK job. NO other Cs in the league save Pat Ewing makes less.

9. Matt Harpring. Maybe it's the fact that he's often injured. However, here's a 16 ppg, 6 rpg Sf who will be making less than 3 million dollars per.

10. Ervin Johnson. Ok, he's a starting C. OK, he plays about 24-27 mpg. OK, he's in decline. BUT, does that mean that he makes only 2.8 million? Those long contracts!

Again, I don't think that anyone in the nba is truly underpaid... However, compared to one another this is my list.

This guy is locked up for four more years at an average of 5 million per (4.5, 4.75, 5.25, 5.5).

All he does is score (sarcasm) and rebound and is a terrific starting caliber player, and he is getting paid less the some backups.

Why the Blazers took the deal they did for Antonio Daniels, or held out for Chris Mihm when the Cavs were offering Murray is beyond the things I have seen on the court from Lamond.