• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Those colors are ugly Hawks uniform!

thescout10

I don't get a chance to see alot of hawks games since I live out here in indiana(and I am not a pacer fan) but they have the former NC players(May,Willimas,Feldon etc) showing a picture of them in there new uniforms and marvin has a yellow one on.Man,those yellow forms are ugly.The Hawks need to get something done about this at least go back to the red uni's when dominque played.Who is the bright guy that thought yellow should be the hawks color doesn't know how to market a team.

I actually like the alternative yellows, at least better then the whites. The have a certain energy or vibrance about them, a sort of "new" feel. I wouldn't be surprised if we move into wearing the yellow more at home instead of the whites and the keep the red for the road.

I mentioned a while ago that it would be nice to have new jerseys designed, but really ours are pretty decent. I'd even say that they are one of the top ten or fifteen in the league. There's no real need to change them, so let them be.

it's not like whoever the "bright" guy was....just thoought that gold color up out of thin air...

Gold has been one of our main colors since 1982 i believe it was...

Red, White, Black, and Gold.......

We have worn the same uni's since this 99-00 season and if i'm sure a majority of people on this forum would love to forget those years of doom...

I personally think it was an AWSOME move on the part of the Hawks to debut something new......something fresh for this season past....

they modified the away jersey a bit - adding more red to the trim, and added a completely new Alternate jersey -- the one you speak of.

I think this was a move on part not only -- to introduce something new and fresh (in accordance with our new roster and "restart" theme)-- it ALSO incorporates "ATLANTA" proudly on the front. Atlanta has been missing from our jersys for a LONG time - since 75' im not mistaken - And the ownership is TRYING to make something of this team -- trying to make atlanta marketable again.

i dont know what everyone else thinks -- but i love the alternate jersey - and i'm Proud of my City....and extremely happy that my city's name is on display again...