Diesel's trade of the Day.

Theo, Glover, #37 to LAC

Khandi, Maggette, and #8 to ATL.

With the #8 pick in the draft. The atlanta Hawks select...

Qyntel Woods

Khandi/Nazr

SAR/Hendu/Smith

Woods/Toni/CC

Slim/Maggette

JT/Maloney

that no way can I see us starting Woods if we drafted him. In fact I would prefer us to send the #8 pick to Memphis to get Battier to start at SF for us or get another SF of similar kind. Woods is still extremely raw and while he is super talented I dont see him being able to contribute much for 2-3 years like Dermarr has. That would be fine if Toni was perfectly healthy and if Ira picked up his game some offensively. Also, Khandi would have to agree to re-sign with us for me to make that trade. Still even though losing Dion and Theo sucks, Khandi is more than a serviceable big man and should be able to really perform great in the East and Maggette looks like he is finally coming into his own. Certainly not a bad trade, but I have to wonder if LA would actually do it.

Also, if we did keep the #8 pick, wouldnt one of the college or Euro SFs be better for us? What if we could trade the #8 pick/Hendu to the Lakers for Horry/Fox/late first.....would we do that?

In reply to:

Theo, Glover, #37 to LAC

Khandi, Maggette, and #8 to ATL.

ROFLMAO! Lets see here.

Theo for Khandi = advantage Hawks

Maggette for Glover = big advantage Hawks

#8 for #37 = gigantic advantage Hawks

Why in the world would the Clippers let you rape them like that?

A few days ago when I made my first appearance on this board someone asked why a Sunsfan comes to a Hawks board.

2 Reasons

1. The ESPN Insider gets posted here every day. Great read.

2. Diesel's trade proposals. Without a doubt the biggest hometowner I've seen on the entire internet. Diesel never disappoints to provide a laugh with his ridiculously lopsided trades.

Hey well its good to hear that people from other boards are coming here and reading the insider........maybe we should make it password restricted? J/K.....hey tell everyone to come here and read it, thats more traffic for us and more opinions to spread around. I think that every team is guilty of hometowning to a degree, which is part of the fun of checking out other boards.

I'm not 100% sure they would do Olowokandi STRAIGHT UP for Theo and I KNOW they wouldn't throw in Magette/#8 for Glover/#37. That is hometowning at its finest. The Clips are VERY STRONGLY considering giving Olowokandi a max extension before the season begins. How many people on this board would give Theo a max contract before this season begins? I certainly wouldn't!