• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Update on Clippers Game (seats are in place)

Hawkzzz21

OK, I just checked my ticketmaster account. I am sitting in section 121. It's like 7th row seats. So I am very pleased. It is behind the basket, but being that close, and for 10 Bucks. It was a great deal!!!

Thanks Again Mr. Levenson!!!

If any of you can, please check your history over at ticketmaster. Just log in with your email, and password. Then view account history. You should be able to see where you are sitting at. Please come back and post. Make sure we are all in the same section.

As for getting the tickets. I can say that I purchased tickets for the November 8th Game. The Home Openner before the Clippers game. They sent me an email saying the tickets were being printed. Then about 3 days later, I got them. So I do already have my Lakers Tickets in my hand.

Ok.......so what are some matchup for this game? Brand and Harrington? Are these two guys gonna go at it? Does Childress draw Magette? I hope Livingston is healthy and can play. Would really love to see this high school phenom play.

Cya guys at the game! With the HawksSquawk Shirt on of coarse. I have order mine. If that company send me any coupons, I will relay them to ya'll. So if you haven't bought a Shirt yet, stay tuned. A coupon that could save ya 4 or 5 bucks might be comming soon. Kudzu gave me a 4 dollar off coupon (thanks Kudzu!). So I will be sure to pass along any coupons I might get. None yet.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That will work. Not sure how many tickets got sold. They may be lining us up along courtside. We are in different sections, but 7th row .vs. 4th row. So still same area.

Anyone not got tickets yet. I did a search just now, and they have row J available in section 117. So we could still fill one end of the court up.

Anyone get the offer and are not in sections 121 or 122?

• Premium Member

Thought I would tell you guys that my tickets have been mysteriously "cancelled."

They've already been charged to my credit card, but when I checked my Ticketmaster account, they were "cancelled."

You all might want to check your accounts as well.

(I'm awaiting a reply from Ticketmaster. If I don't get one, I'm going to try and contact the Atlanta Spirit offices wink.gif ).

My tickets were also cancelled. I called the Hawks, who gave me a number to call Ticketmaster, saying the problem was with them. Naturally, after I was on hold for fifty minutes, Ticketmaster reported back to me that their "Consumer Services Desk" informed them that the offer was cancelled by the client rep, meaning the Hawks, b/c 'those tickets should never have been offered/sold'. I told TM it was unbelievable that the team owner would make an offer like this and then renege, especially since some folks obviously got tix. mad.gif When I called the Hawks back to tell the rep this, I only got voice mail. I left a message and am waiting for a return call. I'll update further if I get a call back, and if not, I'll follow up on Monday.

By the way, since we were told there was no limit,I ordered 10 tickets to treat family and friends. Just wondering if any other cancelled orders were large ones?

• Premium Member

Thanks, yardbird.

I'm assuming everyone else's credit cards were charged, too. If this doesn't get resolved, we (all of us with cancelled tickets) should meet at the ticket box with credit card statements in hand demanding our tickets. It's not like that game will be soldout.

For those of you who haven't had your tickets cancelled, I'd suggest checking regularly.

The Hawks called me back a moment ago, and I e-mailed them a picture of my cancelled order. They were surprised at this and promised to get me an answer by Monday. I'll post the answer once I get it, including any info to get this corrected for others.

I promised not to give the reps name for now, so he isn't inundated with similar questions before he has an answer. Let's all sit tight until Monday.